Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
Hotels and the tourist industry
- According to the speaker, how might a guest feel when staying in a luxury hotel?
- impressed with the facilities
- depressed by the experience
- concerned at the high costs
- According to recent research, luxury hotels overlook the need to
A provide for the demands of important guests.
B create a comfortable environment.
C offer an individual and personal welcome.
- The company focused their research on
A a wide variety of hotels.
B large, luxury hotel chains.
C exotic holiday hotels.
- What is the impact of the outside environment on a hotel guest?
- It has a considerable effect.
- It has a very limited effect.
- It has no effect whatsoever.
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
A company providing luxury serviced apartments aims to:
Traditional holiday hotels attract people by:
Xem kết quả tại đây: Hotels and the tourist industry ielts listening answer