Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
Nanotechnology: technology on a small scale
- The speaker says that one problem with nanotechnology is that
- it could threaten our way of life.
- it could be used to spy on people.
- it is misunderstood by the public.
- According to the speaker, some scientists believe that nano-particles
- should be restricted to secure environments.
- should be used with more caution.
- should only be developed for essential products.
- In the speaker's opinion, research into nanotechnology
- has yet to win popular support.
- coúld be seen as unethical.
- ought to be continued.
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer
Uses of Nanotechnology
Pollutants such as 38…………….could be removed from water more easily.
Health and Medicine
Xem kết quả tại đây: Nanotechnology ielts listening answer